Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Changes are coming...


Hey all. While on my break with the blog, I wanted to have some changes to the blog. Right now, it's vintaged themed and is called Darling Reviews. I was happy with that theme for quite awhile now, but it's changed. The new and final theme is basically me and what I like. No massive, confusing theme. And along with the design change, I'm changing the blog's name period. Secretly Captivated is the big winner. Wanna know the idea behind it? Hardly no one knows that I love to read books, it's basically kept under wraps (I know, I know!). So that's secretly. And the other part of it is I'm captivated by books! So it all makes sense, doesn't it? I hope so.

Nothing should change really. It's still going to be a book blog. It's still going to be ran by me. It's still going to be my main priority! I'm really hoping that you'll still be able to receive my post updates and stuff. I've changed my blog's name before, but simply removed 'read' that was in front of the current one. I'm trusting that you all will shoot me an email or tweet if this does happen! I'm also trusting that ya'll will stay put through the changes.

So, yeah, that's about it. All changes will be made by later today. I'd love to hear your opinions on the name change!

*Edit - I'm not changing my URL because if I do that, you will receive no updates whatsoever. It'll be like a completely new blog, and I don't want that. So new blog name = Secretly Captivated NOT Darling Reviews!

**Edit - Regular posts will be back as scheduled. The 29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, wanna comment? :]