Friday, June 18, 2010

Updatez... well, sort of.

"Summer is where the girls go barefoot,
and their hearts are just as free as their toes."
--
It's summer, and you can blame that little tidbit for the lack of me posting. And reading books nonetheless. My mind has been on everything but reading and my blog! Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. Music, boys, shopping, staying outside all day, swimming, all that jazz.

The last week, or beginning of July, me, my aunt, sister, and my niece (who, let me remind you, is four. she's team edward, btw. yes, my niece is the most awesomest toddler EVAH.) are going to see Eclipse.

From there, a week later, my whole family is taking a trip to King's Island. That's just an amusement park a way up from where I live. Then we're coming back and hopping on a plane and heading over to San Diego for however long!

Busy, busy, busy, eh? You're telling me! The next post will be announcing the winner of the contest that's on my blog. Look out for that ;) But I will be posting posts when I have time.

So I'll be back sooner or later when things calm down and I can pick reading back up. Wait for me my dear followers? :)

2 comments:

  1. I totally get it, Summer is SUCH a distraction. And I love Kings Island! I'm in Ohio so it's kind of a given that I've been there ;) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will admit, summer takes too darned long to come around and it's too short before it leaves.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, wanna comment? :]