Tuesday, May 19, 2009

About me; About Blog


I honestly started this blog out of boredum. It was one of those typical days where you can't think of ANYTHING to do, has anyone ever had one of those days? You may see a similer name like this at another blog, that's mine, but I forogt all the log in stuff! Anyways, this is just a random blog with young adult book reviews. It's not going to be one of those typical book review sites, for I don't constantly buy books, but take them from the library. Alrighty? My reviews are going to suck a bit, but I promise they'll get better! (:


But yeah, I'm Kelsey; You can call me Kaylynn also, because it's one of my nicknames...You choose, I'll answer to both, (: But I prefer Kaylyn, FYI. I'm sixteen and I'm a sophomore in high school. I love to read. I'm not obsessed, but I love how reading takes you somewhere else than where you're at now. I love to text, listen to music, and hang out with my lovely friends. Just an average teenager, with a little twist :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, wanna comment? :]