Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Going to Far by Jennifer Echols


Title: Going Too Far
Author: Jennifer Echols
Publisher: Simon and Schuster
Pages: 245
Rating: 10/10

All Meg has ever wanted is to get away. Away from highschool. Away from her backwater town. Away from her parents who seem determined to keep her imprisioned in their dead-end lives. But one crazy evening involving a dare and forbidden railroad tracks, she goes way too far...and almost doesn't make it back.


John made a choice to stay. To enforce the rules. To serve and protect. He has nothing but contempt for what he sees as childish rebellion, and he wants to teach Meg a lesson she won't soon forget. But Meg pushes him to the limit by questioning everything he learned at the police academy. And when he pushes back, demanding why she won't be tied down, they will drive each other to the edge-and over...



I've never, ever, read an novel by Jennifer Echols. I have got to say, I'm super glad that I took the time and read it. At first, I thought that the title didn't even fit correctly, but as I got into the book, I was proved wrong. Of all the romance books, like this one, I never got a message from it. This one did, it shows that if you even think you know someone, you have to think twice because there are things you don't even know. I loved the relationship between John and Meg, even though it's quite complex. The way they both met each other is one I would NOT want to start with, but you can actually see it coming together! You've got to read this book, you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, wanna comment? :]