Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Perfect You - Elizabeth Scott


Title: Perfect You

Author: Elizabeth Scott

Publisher: Simon Pulse

Pages: 282

Rating: 9.5/10


Kate Brown's life has gone downhill fast. Her father has quit his job to sell vitamins at the mall, and Kate is forced to work with him. Her best friend has become popular, and now she acts like Kate's invisible.


And then there's Will. Gorgeous, unattainable Will, whom Kate acts like she can't stand even though she can't stop thinking about him. When Will starts acting interested, Kate hates herself for wanting him when she's sure she's just his latest conquest.


Kate figures that the only way things will ever stop hurting so much is if she keeps to herself and stops caring about anyone or anything. What she doesn't realize is that while life may not always be perfect, good things can happen -- but only if she lets them....



This is the first book of Scott that I've ever read. I've seen a couple of her books online, but never was interested. So I picked up a copy of Perfect You, and I was blown away. This book follows what every teenage girl eventually goes through. And to be honest, I'm one of them! There's that best friend who seems like she doesn't even know you're even there, that boy who you can't stand but secretly like, and the hassle of family. Going through this book, I could picture it a real life scenero. The characters are perfect and fit it great, I loved the way Will and Kate's relationship just happens. I looked foward to every Kate-Will-Moment. Haha. But yes, I am glad I read an Elizabeth Scott novel, I'm looking foward to reading another!


(:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, wanna comment? :]