Monday, August 17, 2009

In My Mailbox [1o]

Hey there. I'm changing it around this time around, guys. I got a video with my current favorite song mixed in along with all the books I have this week. Enjoy! In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at The Book Junkie! My library's teen section is sooo tiny.


From the Library:

For review:


All of these are links to Amazon, besides the last. Because everytime I went to Amazon for Eyes Like Stars my computer start acting weird, so yeah.

Girls, if you're Team Jacob in anyway, you have GOT to check this trailer out. It's a Meet Jacob New Moon trailer. It has Jane, who looks AMAZING, a sneak of the Volturi, and the wolfpack with their hot bodies. And for us Team Edward, your heart will break. It shows him in pain! :( Which I think is part where Jane kicks is ass using her powers, so sad!


The Twilight Saga: New Moon 'Meet Jacob Black' Preview in HD


2 comments:

  1. It says your video is private. :) Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh are you sure? It plays easily for me on here....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, wanna comment? :]