Sunday, August 30, 2009

Update

"If life was easy, where would all the adventure be?"


School has started, and it takes up half my day. Five hours worth, really because I'm homeschooled online. But I have a language, and I must study, study, and study some more. But that doesn't mean I'm going to stop working with this blog. It's my baby, so I can't do that xD

I will continue reading and posting reviews as well as the usual memes. I want to hold a contest, two great books that I think you'll love, but I only have thirteen followers- and I'm not making it easy like that xD So, any suggestions for getting followers and hosting a contest? Post comments with that!

I am currently reading three, yes three, books. I'm really lagging, and I have about six more to go. Usually, I'm quite a fast reader, but since I started The Lovely Bones- I don't know what's happened. Maybe it's just not my genere.

Oh well.

That's all I have right now for this update. Please post any tips about contests below, I really want to hold one, but I don't quite know how. Thanks! Oh, and please tell me how to use quotes? As you can see from the previous post, I tried horribly. Welp, I'm off to study more French, or check out other blogs. Isn't the picture cute? Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, wanna comment? :]