Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday [o4]

Okay, so it's almost time for me to be going to bed because honestly, I'm really sleepy. So yeah, bed time in like an hour! Hahah (: I've posted this late as you can probably tell. So here's the book I'm dying to read... ha I had to, it fit it with the book.


Charlotte Emerson seems to have the perfect existence. She is enviably beautiful and lives alone in a mansion full of reasures and beautiful clothes, perched atop the cliffs of the Pacific Palisades. But Charlotte has been lonely and dead for almost a century. Now she might get a second chance at life.

Okay, now I'm literally dying to read this book. I didn't even know it was about vampires! Okay, sure I've seen the cover before on other sites and didn't notice the fangs, but hey I have my moments. Harrumph, this is so not fair. I love, love vampire teen books and this isn't out yet... Guess I'll have to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, wanna comment? :]