Wednesday, August 26, 2009

In My Mailbox [11]

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at The Book Junkie.
Hey there! Sorry I haven't been posting much. But I'm here, a day before school starts :D The Lovely Bones is sort of baking up how fast I read. So that's the main reason there are less posts, a long book! So, I have one book this week, out of the seven I still have to read. Anyways....

Here are the confessions of a vampire. Hypnotic,
shocking, and chillingly erotic, this is a novel or mesmerizing beauty and
astonishing force- a story of danger and flight, of love and loss, of suspense
and resolution, and of the extraordinary power of the senses. It is a novel only
Anne Rice could write.

Can I add that this cover is gorgeous? I looked everywhere to find the cover that I had bought, and not the old version. It was quite hard! But I found it :D If you can't see, there's like swirls a shade lighter than black, its really pretty. And so are the candles! I love black covers with simple things on it. Haha, expect a review soon. Along with all the others, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, wanna comment? :]