Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years!

Boo-ya this is posted at exactly the same time 2010 starts. Does that make sense? Ha. Anyways...Happy New Year! Have fun and be safe. And if you have any family members who have gotten drunk, be nice and take care of them [;

I didn't do any nifty or cool surveys for this blog, but I have made up some of my own goals for this blog and personal goals. But we aren't interested in those, xD. Here they are:
  • Work on my reviews!: This is definitely something I want to work on.
  • Read more books!: This is probably on everyone's list, or close to it. I haven't counted this years or anything, but yeah, I want to work on more.
Or, ya know, I didn't plan them out at all. If I think of anymore, I'll be sure to get back at you. Can you see how I didn't plan those goals? xD.

One more time, Happy New Years! I hope all you're goals are achieved bookly ones or what not. I just hope they work for you! This is starting to sound like a bad thing. But, I swear, it's a good thing! It's called best wishes.[:

Xx,
-kAy![:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, wanna comment? :]