Tuesday, September 1, 2009

About My Bookly Self xD

I was looking at Books By Their Covers, and saw this survey. I love surveys, any kind. It's a tagged kinda one and I wasn't tagged, but who cares. I just wanna fill it out, and not tag anyone. So that's what I'm doing :P What a nice way to start September! Football, football, football games! I love em'!
__________________________
Hardback, trade paperback or mass market paperback?
-Wha? What's trade or mass paperback? It depends, I like hardbacks sometimes-but I can't fold the book to make one. So that's why sometimes I prefer paperback.

Barnes & Noble or Borders?
Borders, but I prefer the library xD

Bookmark or dog-ear?
When it's a new book, I do NOT dog-ear the pages. It is just sooo wrong to abuse a brand newie like that! I use pictures rather than bookmarks!

Amazon or brick-and-mortar?
Brick and mortar because I can make sure there are no folded pages, bends or anything. I'm OCD like that, sssh!

Alphabetize by author, or alphabetize by title, or random?
To be honest, I always get library books. I don't alphabetize because I have like ten books that I bought! Be shocked, :P

Keep, throw away, or sell?
Depends on the book, I never, ever throw away a book!

Keep dust jacket or toss it?
Keep it?

Read with dust jacket or remove it?
I usually remove it then put it back on whenever I get done reading it.

Short story or novel?
Novels, please and thank you.

Harry Potter or Lemony Snicket?
Never read any of them xD

Stop reading when tired or at chapter breaks?
I usually try and stop at a chapter. I want to keep each chapter's incidents in my head. THEN move on... hehe.

“It was a dark and stormy night” or “Once upon a time”?
Once Upon A Time. Where's my prince charming?! xD

Buy or borrow?
Borrow from the library.

Buying choice: book reviews, recommendations, or browse?
Book reviews/recommendations.

Tidy ending or cliffhanger?
I like both, but it depends on the book. Wether it be a stand alone or series.

Morning reading, afternoon reading, or nighttime reading?
All of the above.

Stand-alone or series?
Both!

Favorite series?
Twlight, for sure!

Favorite children’s book?
That has to be the Ameilia Bedilia books!

Favorite YA book?
I have to give you a list:
Willow
Just Listen
Hush, Hush (It's an ARC, but whateve.)
I only gave you three, xD

Favorite books read last year?
I never read last year, only sometimes. Whoopies.

Favorite books of all time?
I dunno!

What are you reading right now?
Here's the list it never fails it makes me want to wag my tail: Listssss! Hahaha, I'm okay, I swear!:
Interview With A Vampire
Being Nikki
The Lovely Bones
Eyes Like Stars
Ahh, see why I haven't been posting?

Favorite book to recommend to an 11-year-old?
I don't know any eleven year olds that read, and I forgot what I read at the age. Swaweee!

Favorite book to re-read?
Quite a few.

Do you ever smell books?
Yes, heh.

Do you ever read primary source documents like letters or diaries?
No!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, wanna comment? :]