Friday, November 27, 2009

2010 Challenge!


What is this challenge exactly?
  • The objective is to read a set number of YA (Young Adult) or MG (Middle Grade) novels from debut authors published this year.* I'm going to challenge everyone to read at least 12 debut novels! I’m hoping to read at least 30! You don’t have to list your choices right away, but if you do feel free to change them throughout the year. I will also be focusing on mostly Young Adult novels.
  • Anyone can join, you don’t need a blog to participate. If you don’t have a blog you can always share your views by posting a review on Amazon.com/BarnesandNoble.com/GoodReads/Shelfari, or any other bookish site.
  • The challenge will run from January 1, 2010- December 31, 2010. You can join at anytime!
Interested? Check it out here.

Anyways, here's my list (: I have to say, I don't own any arc's of these whatsoever. And a head's up, the ones I just HAVE to read are in bold - not that I don't really, really want to read all of them. Because, trust me, I do :D

  • The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard
  • Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
  • Other by Karen Kincy
  • Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
  • Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis
  • The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
  • Fat Vampire: A Never Coming of Age Story by Adam Rex
  • Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
  • The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting (Have arc)
  • Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
  • Sleepless by Cyn Balog
  • Kiss of Death by Rachel Caine
  • In A Heartbeat by Loretta Ellsworth
  • Anxious Hearts by Tucker Shaw (Have arc)
  • Early to Death, Early to Rise by Kim Harrison
  • The River by Mary Jane Beaufrand
  • Palace Beautiful by Sarah Deford Williams
  • The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
Ooh, doesn't that just interest you? xD.

5 comments:

  1. I made the list--in bold, even! : ) This makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE DUFF! PARANORMALCY! All on my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining the challenge! It's going to be so much fun! And you've got a great list of books! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you hate me if I said that I've already read Paranormalcy? It's THAT good. And I've got a bunch of the same books on my list. Cannot wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for including my book! I hope you love it!

    -Sarah DeFord Williams

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, wanna comment? :]