Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Writers Wednesday 2


Hi ya, I hope you're ready to read some more of my novel for Nanowrimo. This meme was created by Just Your Typical Book Blog. So definitely go check hers out as well. It's really a funny story. Back to mine though, this is another one that's found throughout the novel itself.

This is one of her dream's dream's memory. Does that make sense? I bet it doesn't, but whatever.

"The chairs and beautiful setup in the garden was even more gorgeous from the actual view. The smell of lilies fill my nose and I breath it in deeply. Taking it all in. I spot Laylon with his green eyes sparkling brightly. With happiness. He folds his hands in front of him and looks innocent as ever."

This is just a playful moment between my two of my three main characters. xD

“Don’t you already spend enough time with me?” I stated the obvious. We finally arrived back into the living room. Laylon shut the door behind him softly and headed towards me. He wrapped his hands again around my waist, his forehead resting on mine.

“Never.” He breathed into my ear. Then he licked my cheek and ran to the other side of the room.

“Ew!” I yelled, running around to where he was. He moved quickly back to the other side. “That was not cute, Laylon!” His laughed reached my ears from behind me , he grabbed me from behind and I squealed.

“You know you liked it,” he whispered in my ear again. We fell backwards onto the couch laughing.


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love this meme!

    Awww, your characters are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, wanna comment? :]