Friday, July 31, 2009

Check This Blog Out!


I'm entirely new to this, but a fellow blogger asked me to put her blog in one of these posts. So I am, we all need to get our blogs noticed, right? Right. So here's the basic low down. Her blog is really good, and the background is amazing. She has memes that include: The Weekly Pen where she posts her short stories, poems, articles, or songs. Post It where she and other blogger probably post quotes that they liked from any book. And the normal ones that bloggers usually post about. I bet you wanna see? Check the link and don't forget to follow you bookworms! [:

Was that alright? Told you I was new to the whole Follow Friday thing. I do not have a twitter so I blogged about it. Works both ways (:

The Undercover Book Blog: http://theundercoverbooklover.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, wanna comment? :]