Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays [o2]

Today's Teaser Tuesday is going to be from Fate by Jennifer Lynn Barnes. To review, I did not create this meme, but TT's rule's are:

1.) Grab your current read

2.) Let the book fall open to a random page

3.) Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12 (which I've modified to 2-4 sntences)

4.) You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!








"Unconscious teacher. Panicking classmates running into the hallway. I needed to put an end to this, and I needed to do damage control. Unfortunately, I couldn't move. The snakes, hissing and writhing around Jessica's head, turning her into an unwilling high school Medusa, kept me frozen in place."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, wanna comment? :]