Monday, October 12, 2009

Huh?!

Just read something over at Garden of Books (For Teens) and found something that's confused me even more about review blogging. Although I've only received seven or less arcs, this is still upsetting. Could anyone tell me about what's going on? I've been completely oblivious until now.

It's about charging on every arc you receive. Sending it back after reviewing? Showing proof that you reviewed it? What in the world, I can't understand it at all! I'm really glad I stumbled on this post. Grrr, this sucks beyond belief. Is there anything we can do?

Anyways, with comments could you tell me what exactly that linked post means? Seriously, I've only been blogging since the end of May. I don't understand any of.

Thanks so much my lovely followers!

1 comment:

  1. I've only heard a few things about this too but I'm not sure if any of it is true. It sucks if we need to start returning arcs, and all that other stuff I've heard about.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, wanna comment? :]