Friday, October 16, 2009

Nighttime's Darling Songs

Okay, so I totally just posted one of these Monday. But, if you remember, I told you these were spur of the moment memes. Yes? You remember? Good. I always listen to music, so you can expect these a lot. And they really aren't memes, more like just posts I feel like posting. Ah, so that's what they are. Anyways, if you read my tweets, I like three songs right now. Keep looking to figure them out [;



Pure goodness, I love it!



Are you noticing a trend yet?





This is so beautiful. I love me some piano melodies.

I know you noticed the trend. Two words: New Moon. I heard the soundtrack on Myspace and HAD to listen to it. I've got to say, there are some good songs on there! If you're a fan, click here to listen to it!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, very beautiful. Satellite Heart and New Moon (The Meadow)are my favorites on the New Moon soundtrack. Especially the last, I love that song!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, wanna comment? :]