Sunday, October 25, 2009

In My Mailbox [17]

Mhm, here are all the books I got this week. A majority of them came from the library - as usual. But I actually got two books for review! My first two, I didn't ask for. It's like totally awesome! Okay, technically it was a gift - that's what the letter said - from Penguin Group, but still. My FIRST package of books, ah, smell the fresh bookly smell. xD I also got another one I was asked to review! It's getting more awesome! I'll shut up now, for all of our sake's. One more thing: IMM was created by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at The Book Junkie.

Borrowed:

For Review:

Wanna buy these bad boys?


Can you believe I found all those new releases at the library? Yeah, tell me about it! I'm loving my libraries more and more every visit. I got three books for review, as you read above, those are nifty. So what did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. You got lots of great books! I really liked SWOON, but it is kind of a love it or hate it book. SHIVER is amazing! I just read POSSESSIONS during the Readathon and it was really different, but I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice books this week! I <3 Shiver and I'm not sure about Swoon, I've heard mainly bad reviews on it, but I'm still tempted to buy it, oh the decisions! ;p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, wanna comment? :]