Saturday, October 10, 2009

In My Mailbox [15]

Bonjour! This week I bought myself some books from Borders. My heaven [: Thank goodness I found myself a 40% off coupon! I bought three books for under 20 bucks. Hm, not bad. Not bad at all. But now I'll shut myself up and get to the books.
____________

"I cannot live without my life! I cannot live without my soul! When Catherine and Heathcliff's childhood friendship grows into something so much more, what ensues is one of the greatest love stories of all time. Even as fate conspires against them and passion consumes them, nothing can keep Catherine and Heathcliff apart. Not even death . . . for their forbidden love is unlike any other.Emily BrontË's masterpiece remains as compelling and thrilling as ever. Beautifully presented for a modern teen audience, this is the must-have edition of a timeless classic."

"A deadly love triangle. Elena: beautiful and popular, the girl who can have any boy she wants. Stefan: brooding and mysterious, desperately trying to resist his desire for Elena . . . for her own good. Damon: sexy, dangerous, and driven by an urge for revenge against Stefan, the brother who betrayed him.Elena finds herself drawn to both brothers . . . who will she choose?"

"With all the forces of the world conspiring to keep Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet apart, how will fate manage to bring them together? It certainly won't be easy if they're fighting it every step of the way. But theirs is a love that was meant to be, despite all the odds against them.

One of the most captivating love stories of all time, Jane Austen's enduring masterpiece is beloved by generation after generation. Beautifully presented for a modern teen audience, this is the must-have edition of a timeless classic."
____________

Yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking about two of the books. 'Those books are ruining the classics with Twilight' blah, blah, blah but I've been wanting to read the classics, and quite honestly, I like how it's directed to teens. Even if it's Twilight themed. I'm reading it, not you (; And I've been waiting to read the Vampire Diaries for SOO long. Now I have the first one! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, wanna comment? :]