Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday [o5]

Alright, so you probably saw my original post for "Waiting On" Wednesday, and saw another book. But I found one that sounded MUCH cooler than the previous one. And I'm being completely honest, of course I love anything with angels but in time, I love me somethin' different!
__________



"Jill Jekel and Tristen Hyde are two high school students who gradually discover that they share a mysterious, possibly dangerous, connection to the old novel, The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. As they race against the clock to figure out the puzzle, they start to fall for each other – which is probably the worst thing that could happen to them… "
__________________

Oh, my, Edward! I cannot wait to read this. Normally, you wouldn't find me reading classics like this book is doing, but when it's in YA form - hand it over now. Might I add the cover is GORGEOUS? I love, love, love paranormal-romance-type books! Squeel, I can't wait to read it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, wanna comment? :]